Acupuncture is a form of medicine that has been used in China for thousands of years. Using expertly placed needles on certain points over the body, its purpose is to help bring the body back to balance. With any acupuncture treatment, you will receive a complete diagnosis and treatment plan.
- New Patient initial exam & acupuncture treatment(90 minutes): $195
- Established Patient follow-up acupuncture treatment (60 minutes): $130
- Pediatric acupuncture treatment (45 minutes): $100
Cupping involves creating a vacuum within the glass cups causing a suction that is placed over certain acupuncture points and left for a short amount of time or can be placed along entire meridians to alleviate musculoskeletal pain. Cupping may increase blood circulation and promote healing within the body.
- Cupping session add-on (Established Patient-20 minutes): $75
Chinese herbs may be taken with acupuncture treatments, or alone. Based on the information during your Chinese herbs consultation, We, will make a diagnosis and create a Chinese herbal formula unique to your body’s needs. Chinese herbal formulas work gently with your body to heal you naturally from the inside out.
Cosmetic Acupuncture (Facial Rejuvenation)
Our facial cosmetic techniques—also called cosmetic acupuncture—provide you with a completely nonsurgical alternative. Procedures like acid peels, Botox, and traditional cosmetic surgery can create unwanted side effects. But facial cosmetic rejuvenation actually works with your facial skin and body naturally without the side effects or downtime. It is naturally safe and effective.
- Initial Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture treatment (90 minutes): $275
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture series (10 treatment package): $2,500
For many new mothers, we offer post-partum treatments specifically designed and individualized to your healthcare needs. We recommend a series of 6-10 treatments for optimal health and wellness.
- Post-Partum Acupuncture Package (6 treatment package): $750